Wednesday, March 16, 2011

life begins at 34


Today is the 5th day in a row that I am looking for a house. 
Can you believe it, I haven’t come across a single house which meets my basic requirements and is within my budget. 
Yari road was never like this. Why is it suddenly behaving so unfriendly? 
This house is going to be really special to me. Cause I am going to start living the most significant time of my life. 
A new life at 34.
Someone told me, everything is designed for the growth of the soul. 
I don’t know if I have an option but to believe it. At least it sounds positive. 
These days my idea of reasons and coincidences and karma are all muddled up. 
At one point of time I used to sound confident about reasoning other people’s grief or situations. 
I don’t know where those inner voices have disappeared. 
It’s just blank. Every morning I wake up with this half hearted feeling of living the day. 
As if I am going to be spending the day with the small amount of energy left and I would wish for it to get over throughout the day. 
Why so much grief? 
Why is this sick feeling down the throat and a throbbing pain in the left side of the head? 
Do people fall sick in depression and being sad? 
Like physically sick?

No comments: